We are looking for a mid-weight digital designer with the passion, attention to detail and drive to help us deliver best-in-class brand assets for our channels. The role works across multiple projects simultaneously, with a key focus on supporting the Brand Marketing creative functions on a variety of briefs, from coming up with creative executions for digital placements in email to designing templates needs across social media design.
As a true digital native, you will be a crucial player in the design and workflow of web assets for site refreshes across homepage, landing pages and more, partnering with cross-departmental teams including Ecommerce, Communications and CRM to drive desired customer behaviour.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for;
- Designing and delivery of; homepage/website, emails, mobile, apps and BAU over our UK and global sites
- Researching and developing new templates to keep the site and emails looking current and innovative
- Working with editorial and trading teams to design features and engaging editorial content
- Producing and updating digital brand guidelines
- Designing campaign-led digital creative from concept stages through to delivery, across multiple platforms (including web, email and social)
- Actively seeking opportunities to understand better how our customer interacts with the site and mobile, and design with a user centred approach
- Creating concepts and styling exciting still life imagery to use across campaign, site and other digital channels
- The layout of seasonal selling tools for sales and marketing
The role also includes the adaptation and resizing of all of the above across numerous territories and languages.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A qualification in Graphic / Digital Design or Graphic Communication with experience in commercial digital design, or equivalent
- Previous experience with managing large volumes of digital / web assets for online retail platforms
- Excellent knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (Adobe CC)
- Additional digital skills (e.g. After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Frame IO, Sketch)
- Knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3 also an asset but not essential
- Traditional typography and print skills.
- A great eye and in depth understanding for UI and UX
- The ability to produce work for a wide range of channels, including social media, email, desktop and mobile, with a good understanding of the best practices of each platform
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to independently manage and prioritise multiple projects and multiple briefs per day.
- A great record of taking, interpreting and delivering design projects to tight deadlines
- Great attention to detail and the ability to follow and execute detailed instructions and briefs to the letter and to a high standard
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are looking for someone who is:
- A creative thinker and methodical solver
- Interested in learning and developing Art Direction skills for the ecommerce studio and social media
- Able to work seamlessly as both part of a team or individually and use initiative when required
- Able to bring fresh ideas and approaches by combining cultural awareness with an enquiring mind
- Obsessed with all things design, who is constantly researching and looking for inspiration
- Happy to be accountable for and manage artwork quality, accuracy and consistency
- Motivated to ensure that all executions are produced in a customer focused manner with regard to readability, usability, functionality and performance
- Incredibly detail-oriented and organised with a solutions-oriented mentality
- Personable, self-motivated, calm under pressure
- Flexible and enjoys working in fast moving and changing environment
- A portfolio of digital and print work in an online format
- Highly proficient in design, typography, and retouching using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Proficient in Sketch
Where to from here?
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to life at Belstaff. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.