Our Email Marketing Executive is a crucial member of the Belstaff CRM team, responsible for the Email Marketing Strategy across Global markets. This is the ideal next step if you are already executing an email marketing strategy and would like to join a digital first function where your contribution will be central to the success of the team’s goals. Your role will also involve supporting the CRM Manager with their overall strategy in order to drive engagement, sales and increase brand loyalty. Our ideal candidate will be creative, analytical and data driven. You will be someone who is very communicative, organised, proactive and keen to share your ideas with the wider team!
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for;
- Owning the planning and execution of the global email marketing roadmap – tracking and delivering against email marketing KPIs
- Managing the communication calendar – work closely with the merchandising, trading and marketing teams to align campaigns and customer messaging
- Working with the creative team to ensure emails are optimised for accessibility and they convey messages in an engaging and relevant manner within the Belstaff brand guidelines
- With support from the digital marketing assistant, managing the translations and build process of our email campaigns in our ESP, Emarsys
- Reporting on campaign activity, ensuring it delivers against the team KPIs and that the insights are used to drive optimization
- Developing a test and learn strategy – analyse these results to optimise and inform future campaign strategy
- Using segmentation to personalise email communications and provide high customer engagement
- Working collaboratively with wider functions of the business to create an Omni-channel experience for our customers
- Having a dotted-line report from the Digital Marketing Assistant to support you execute your responsibilities
- Supporting the CRM Manager for ad hoc data insights, campaign performance and communication to the markets
We are looking for someone who has;
- A degree in Marketing or a Business subject, or equivalent
- Experience of working with an industry standard ESP, Emarsys experience preferred but not essential
- Good knowledge of web analytics, Google Analytics, customer databases and segmentation opportunities
- Experience in AB and multivariate testing, as well as personalising and optimising content
- A strong ability to analyse campaign performance
- Experience of working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities
- Excellent numeracy skills, with strong analytical capabilities. Strong data mind-set and inclination towards fact-based decisions
We are looking for someone who is:
- Highly communicative including fluent written and spoken English with a keen eye for detail
- Passionate for customer and constantly curious, obsessed with delivering the right message at the right time and with the right content
- Extremely organised with the capability to multi-task and prioritise to meet tight deadlines
Where to from here?
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to life at Belstaff. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.