Our Product Aftercare Coordinator is an exciting and dynamic role within our Ecommerce team. You will be critical in the control, supervision and direction of our Product Aftercare and Personalisation proposition, working closely with our external partners to deliver an outstanding customer experience. Day to day you will work with our Retail, Operations and Customer Service teams to ensure that our proposition is correctly implemented across our omnichannel framework. As Belstaff is ever evolving, this role is a great opportunity to develop your skill set and make a real impact to the wider business.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for;
- Closely managing the day-to-day process of our omnichannel repair, made-to-order and product personalisation programs. Ensuring all requests are serviced in line with KPIs, SLAs and quality standards
- Owning the training and continuous improvement of our repairs program, delivered through our mainline Retail stores, Customer Service and Wholesale partners
- Constantly reviewing the output from repair partners to ensure work is completed to high standard and adheres to all brand guidelines and KPIs
- Working closely with the Ecommerce Operations Manager in expanding our authorised repair partner program to assist customers in international destinations
- Ensuring any trends in repairs are highlighted and shared with our Production team to inform product changes in future collections
- Maintaining and managing the replacement parts catalogue working closely with the Ecommerce Operations Coordinator to ensure that all parts requests are promptly dispatched and replenished
- Becoming a sustainability ambassador, promoting a ‘repair and reuse’ philosophy within the Belstaff business
- Remaining informed and knowledgeable on end customer rights and the impact to the business. Ensuring that Retail and Customer Service teams are well trained and versed on the topic
- Working closely with our production team to report and highlight any issues with product quality, and updating Customer Service
- In partnership with our Customer Service Coordinator and Operations Coordinator, ensuring that our QC process is well documented, trained and shared across the Belstaff business and our 3PLs
- Acting as a point of approval for more complex quality assessments working closely with our Retail and Customer Service team to support any escalated tickets or requests
- Reporting weekly on repair, personalisation and made-to-order intake alongside partner KPIs and SLAs
- Managing the day to day process of both our made-to-order (MTO) and product personalisation programs. Ensuring all partners / internal departments complete requests in line with KPIs and SLAs. Working with colleagues and partners in our Retail stores, Customer Service and other internal / external organisations are well trained on our MTO program
- Working with Ecommerce Operations Manager and Ecommerce Product Manager to identify ways in which the MTO and personalisation programme can be brought to life digitally, using innovative MTO technology & personalisation programmes
We are looking for someone who has;
- Prior experience working with product repairs
- A good knowledge of ready-to-wear product construction
- Experience in working with repair partners is desirable
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about working for Belstaff
- Looking for personal growth and development with an ‘above and beyond’ attitude
- Analytical and detail oriented, yet practical
- Incredibly organised, with the ability to prioritise and manage their own workload
- Highly communicative, personable and approachable
- Comfortable managing and resolving requests in line with expectations and within agreed SLAs
- Able to work autonomously but also diligently as part of a small team
- Analytical and detail oriented
Where to from here?
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to life at Belstaff. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.