For nearly a century, Belstaff has been the chosen brand for men and women with curious, pioneering, and adventurous spirits. With these strong foundations beneath us, we now have an extraordinary opportunity ahead of us, and we need the right team to help move us in new, unchartered ways. Our goal is to re-curate our rich, colourful history into new chapters of innovation, independence, and storytelling.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for;
- Following the guidance of the Garment Industrialization technologists to assure fit and pattern of products are in line with the brand direction along with technical capabilities.
- Coordinating and assisting fit sessions, fit reviews, and production sample reviews
- Measure samples, check construction
- To be in charge of the pattern archive
- Help the Garment Industrialization technologists with grading across all categories
- Liaise with suppliers about labelling and ticketing requirements
- In charged of tracking and shipping samples, ensuring that relevant samples are taken into the office before fit sessions and send out straight after.
- In charge of creating the priority fit list according to the critical path
We are looking for someone who has;
- An understanding of pattern cutting, garment construction and manufacture is essential
- Experience in a similar role, ideally in the luxury industry
- Great attention to detail and communication skills required to manage working relationships across multiple departments and with suppliers
- Understanding of labelling requirements
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about working for Belstaff
- Incredibly organised, with the ability to prioritise and manage their own workload
- Highly communicative, personable and approachable
- Able to work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Positive with a solutions focused mindset
Where to from here?
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all identities, backgrounds and experiences to apply to life at Belstaff. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates so if you would like us to make any adjustments to the application or interview process, please let us know and we will be happy to support you.