For nearly a century, Belstaff has been the chosen brand for men and women with curious, pioneering, and adventurous spirits. With these strong foundations beneath us, we now have an extraordinary opportunity ahead of us, and we need the right team to help move us in new, unchartered ways. Our goal is to re-curate our rich, colourful history into new chapters of innovation, independence, and storytelling.
We are currently searching for a Digital Projects Manager to join us for a Maternity Cover Contract.
This role is intrinsic to the success of the new Belstaff Ecommerce Customer Experience. Whilst a focus on maximising efficiency of the day to day ecommerce architecture is integral to the success of this role, a desire to learn, test and enhance the technology offering in order to surpass both market norms and consumer expectations, is a must. Always thinking about ‘what's next’, the Digital Projects Manager will work to enhance existing features, define solutions to customer problems and explore new technologies to support in delivering key trading and operational objectives.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for;
- Working closely with the Head of Ecommerce, Web Analyst and development agency, identify new opportunities to define a best-in-class technology roadmap that supports our enhanced customer experience and growth strategy.
- Project management, end to end, of all D2C digital enhancements: translating project epics into outcome focused roadmaps that communicate clear direction and priorities to development agency, ensuring wider dependencies and implications for changes are understood.
- Gathering team requirements for ecommerce trade, operations or process enhancement initiatives that require cross-departmental collaboration. Work with IT team to align on a combined project roadmap for delivery.
- Working with the Operations Manager to ensure processes set in place through the omnichannel architecture (payment, fraud, inventory and fulfilment flows) are implemented with ecommerce customer and team usability requirements considered.
- Taking ownership of training and onboarding for new ecom products, creating and communicating processes that ensure adoption is seamless for the whole team.
- Reporting back to the ecommerce team within weekly catch ups; tracking milestones, risks and dependencies against project timelines, priorities and objectives to ensure all team stakeholders are fully briefed.
- Managing and prioritising sprint cycle releases and circulate on a bi-weekly basis to business stakeholders, communicating a ‘problem, impact, solution model’ in order to educate the business on ecommerce development and performance.
- Day to day management of the development agency and ownership of the development budget, maximising return on investment by maintaining monthly effort and capacity tracker to monitor burn rate.
- Managing day to day relationships with all 3rd party technology partners including: payment gateways, web developers and software/apps, acting as first point of call for implementations, queries and issues.
- Management of Junior Product Manager, ensuring effective day to day coordination of the ecommerce ticketing system and initial prioritisation of bugs and requests to development agency are in line with team needs and business objectives.
- Regularly reviewing and benchmarking Belstaff experiences and technology products against competitors to ensure best in class experience, making clear recommendations, outlining costs and potential ROI for the business.
- Keeping abreast of industry awards, identifying those in which Belstaff could be entered, in order to boost team morale, recognition and profile within the industry.
We are looking for someone who has;
- Proven working experience as a Project,Product or Programme Manager within the Fashion or Digital Marketing sector
- Familiarity with project management tools and management of ticketing systems and roadmap planning
- A background in technical solutions implementation and digital business analysis and development
- An understanding of key ecommerce commercial needs and the impact of technology enhancements on various aspects of both short and long term trading and customer experience.
- Experience managing direct reports and/or small teams, in addition to relationship management of external partners and suppliers.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Communicative with fluent written and spoken English
- Highly organised with the ability to plan, multi-task and prioritise to meet tight deadlines
- Motivated by working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Positive in their approach and solutions oriented
- Experienced at forging successful relationships with external agencies and internal stakeholders
- A team player and enjoy leading others while getting the best out of the people and projects that you oversee
- Flexible with the ability to ‘roll sleeves up’ and support with other areas within the Ecommerce team when necessary
- Enthusiastic and keen to develop within Ecommerce
Where to from here?
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all identities, backgrounds and experiences to apply to life at Belstaff. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates so if you would like us to make any adjustments to the application or interview process, please let us know and we will be happy to support you.