For nearly a century, Belstaff has been the chosen brand for men and women with curious, pioneering, and adventurous spirits. With these strong foundations beneath us, we now have an extraordinary opportunity ahead of us, and we need the right team to help move us in new, unchartered ways. Our goal is to re-curate our rich, colourful history into new chapters of innovation, independence, and storytelling.
We are currently searching for a QA and Compliance Assistant who will support the QA and Compliance Officer in social compliance, sustainability, and product quality areas.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for;
- Understanding Belstaff’s product standards and labelling requirements
- Helping the QA and Compliance officer in managing the testing requirements for raw materials and finished goods
- Submitting, tracking, and archiving test reports in a timely manner and recognising priorities according to the critical path
- Understanding Belstaff’s ethics and sustainability requirements and helping to monitor vendor’s CSR compliance
- Collecting, maintaining and organising archives of all documents related to social compliance, sustainability, prohibited substances and AQLs
- Assisting QA and Compliance Officer with data management and performing data entry on Excel and PLM
We are looking for someone who has;
- Ideally some experience from CSR / Sustainability / Product compliance in the Textile /Fashion industry
- A relevant degree in Textiles or Sustainability (or equivalent) is an advantage
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a retail or manufacturing environment is an advantage
- A can do attitude and open to continually learning and absorbing new information and knowledge
We are looking for someone who is:
- Organised with string attention to detail
- Highly communicative, personable and approachable
- A proactive team player
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Where to from here?
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all identities, backgrounds and experiences to apply to life at Belstaff. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates so if you would like us to make any adjustments to the application or interview process, please let us know and we will be happy to support you.