For nearly a century, Belstaff has been the chosen brand for men and women with curious, pioneering, and adventurous spirits. With these strong foundations beneath us, we now have an extraordinary opportunity ahead of us, and we need the right team to help move us in new, unchartered ways. Our goal is to re-curate our rich, colourful history into new chapters of innovation, independence, and storytelling.
We are searching for a Sales Associate to join our Gunwharf Quays store team for a Part Time role, to work 16 hours a week.
A bit more about the role;
As Sales Associate you will be at the forefront of establishing and maintaining relationships with clients in order to maximise revenue through the sale of Belstaff products. Along with your team, you will build a strong client base and deliver exceptional customer service including maintaining excellent standards throughout your store.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for;
- Helping to create and be part of a dynamic and positive team in order to maintain an environment in the store conducive to generating sales
- Greeting and helping clients
- Assisting and anticipating clients on the best products to suit their needs, consistently meeting and exceeding company expectations
- Confidentially and professionally answering questions and queries from clients
- Cross selling across all product offers in store, ensuring the client is walked through the in store collection
- Making the client the main focus at all times and being a role model for a standard that exceeds the benchmark for customer service within the luxury retail industry. This includes being fully conversant with all products and services available including product care, waxing, customisation, aftersales and stock availability
- Delivering after sales services efficiently
- Being up to date on local events and current affairs in order to promote conversation with clients
- Developing good internal customer service with all other Belstaff Stores and Head Office
- Professionally handling customer complaints and issues
- Understanding Belstaff’s Global and International positioning
- Being aware of Company and Store Security procedures and adhering to them
- Protecting stock, being alert to the possibility of theft and following Company procedures to minimise the opportunity for theft
- Maintaining standards of storing stock on the shop-floor and back of house
- Participating in all audits and counts
- Maintaining visual merchandising in line with the Belstaff image and the commercial objectives of the store
- Liaising with Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager and Supervisor on day to day decisions, regarding safety, profitability and legal issues within the store
- Being aware of and following all company rules and HSE legislation
We are looking for someone who has;
- a "can-do" attitude
- an adventurous streak
- an entrepreneurial spirit
- an innovative approach to sales
- strong commercial awareness
- an understanding of how the role contributes to the overall business
We are looking for someone who is:
- a great sales person with proven experience in retail
- a motivated self starter who takes pride in and has achieved great sales figures
- someone who thrives from providing the highest level of customer service
- someone with the flexibility and drive to help us grow our business
- passionate about Belstaff and you would love to become a brand ambassador
- a team player
Where to from here?
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all identities, backgrounds and experiences to apply to life at Belstaff. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates so if you would like us to make any adjustments to the application or interview process, please let us know and we will be happy to support you.