For nearly a century, Belstaff has been the chosen brand for men and women with curious, pioneering, and adventurous spirits. With these strong foundations beneath us, we now have an extraordinary opportunity ahead of us, and we need the right team to help move us in new, unchartered ways. Our goal is to re-curate our rich, colourful history into new chapters of innovation, independence, and storytelling.
We are currently searching for a Customer Service Manager to join the team.
Our new Customer Service Manager role will be pivotal in ensuring that the ecommerce customer experience offsite is as seamless and inspiring as it is onsite. Focusing on the post-purchase journey, this role encompasses Customer Service and Aftersales, combining initiatives and strategies to serve and surprise the customer with both efficiency and finesse. The Customer Service Manager must be a process master, a customer and people champion and be able to deliver service quality and innovation whilst balancing costs with our contact centre.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for;
- Managing the business relationship with external Customer Service partners, setting the strategy for long term service and experience enhancements and ensuring existing SLAs and KPIs are delivered according to contractual / commercial agreements
- Devising and managing the Customer Service enhancement project roadmap, ensuring the team delivers projects to deadlines and are constantly reviewing, reporting and innovating with regards to service level, process improvements and training programmes
- Taking responsibility for Customer Service budget line in the ecommerce P&L, working with the Head of Ecommerce to manage any incentives or changes to the budget to support growth and expansion into new markets
- Developing and managing new technology to further support the Customer Service team in enabling improved processes and access to brand knowledge (e.g. Zendesk & Bloomfire and suggest new technology or incentives that can support Belstaff's innovative approach to ‘serve and surprise’
- Working with the Product Manager to ensure processes set in place through the technical architecture are seamless, bug free and meet customer requirements, specifically in regard to payment, fraud, inventory and fulfilment flows
- Managing the Customer Service Coordinator to ensure the day-to-day relationship with the Customer Service team is healthy, effective and efficient. Focussing on guiding to self-initiate process enhancement and forward plan for peak: addressing problems that are likely to arise, ahead of time
- Managing the Aftercare Coordinator to ensure that all aftercare and personalisation requests are delivered against KPIs whilst also ensuring that processes and policies are documented and communicated with retail and customer service teams
- Working closely with DTC and CRM teams to support Belstaff’s retention and loyalty strategy within our brand-customer interactions and ensure customer needs are met through aftercare and personalisation services
We are looking for someone who has;
- Extensive experience managing third party contact centres or as a team leader within one
- A team-centric approach and management style
- Experience within luxury or premium retail and ecommerce with a great understanding of how to communicate with customers
- Good understanding of the logistics and operations landscape in order to spot risks and opportunities to customer service levels
- Good understanding of digital customer journey and when/how specific channel touchpoints will impact retention and loyalty
- The ability to manage budgets and keep third party agencies on track and delivering best service for cost
- Proven stakeholder management abilities, possessing the ability to provide reports and feedback in clear, digestible formats to non-specialists
- An ongoing curiosity and passion for their area and best practice in the industry, keeping themselves up to date on related trends in order to maintain brand relevance
- Experience working with Zendesk, Shopify, Trustpilot preferable
- Excellent written and spoken English with additional language skills desirable
We are looking for someone who is:
- An excellent planner who is able to manage peak periods with efficiency, energy and enthusiasm and can keep customers happy
- An inspiring manager who can identify talent, support and elevate your direct reports and create an exciting and motivating team culture
- A "can-do" attitude, willing to roll up their sleeves and make a vital contribution to a busy and fast paced team/working environment
- Passionate about working for Belstaff
- Incredibly organised, with the ability to prioritise and manage their own workload
- Highly communicative, personable and approachable
- Comfortable managing and resolving requests in line with expectations
- Keen to keep abreast of new and emerging technologies to help evolve and streamline operations
- Able to work autonomously but also diligently as part of a small team
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Positive with a solutions focused mindset
Where to from here?
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all identities, backgrounds and experiences to apply to life at Belstaff. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates so if you would like us to make any adjustments to the application or interview process, please let us know and we will be happy to support you.