For nearly a century, Belstaff has been the chosen brand for men and women with curious, pioneering, and adventurous spirits. With these strong foundations beneath us, we now have an extraordinary opportunity ahead of us, and we need the right team to help move us in new, unchartered ways. Our goal is to re-curate our rich, colourful history into new chapters of innovation, independence, and storytelling.
We are currently searching for an Ecommerce Assistant to join the team.
The Ecommerce Assistant role is an exciting opportunity for a junior candidate to learn and grow within our fast-growing Ecommerce department. Reporting to the Senior Trading Manager, they will support with the content roadmap, catalogue launch as well as trade performance with the aim to achieve targets across all five sites.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for;
- Supporting with reporting key KPIs including orders, conversion, AOV, revenue and returns in addition to reporting on on-site customer journey metrics such as search trends, VM and page performance
- Supporting the Assistant Trading Manager to plan and launch campaigns and promotions, including activating price books, building categories, updating visual merchandising, content assets, on page SEO and full site testing, followed by reporting on performance
- Monitoring stock availability in ecommerce DCs by running stock reports and confirming once stock has been successfully booked in by carrying out stock checks
- Reviewing competitor online activity and provide feedback on innovative ideas in weekly meetings
- Supporting the Product Coordinator in enriching the catalogue and uploading products to the website, helping to facilitate product requirements by requesting information from various departments and assisting with category assignment, product attribution, visual merchandising and QC prior to launch
- Working with the Ecommerce Visual Producer to ensure all images are uploaded with the correct naming convention to avoid delays in styles launching and errors on site
- Joining regular meetings with Customer Service and Retail teams to collate qualitative feedback and improve the site accordingly
- Supporting the Ecommerce and Marketing teams to collectively align and document trading messages and populate calendars ahead of season ensuring all teams have visibility
- Supporting the CRM team deciding on product focuses, stock availability, site updates and testing
- Assisting the team with launching and UAT testing of website integrations
- Completing ad/hoc full site testing alongside the team
We are looking for someone who has;
- Experience within an ecommerce role, preferably in a fashion or a luxury environment
- Strong excel skills.
- Shopify/NetSuite/GA/Content Square experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail and good sense of initiative
- Excellent communication skills, fluent written and spoken English, other languages also preferable
We are looking for someone who is:
- Enthusiastic and keen to develop within Ecommerce and digital with a keen interest in new technologies and customer behaviour
- Inspired by working for Belstaff
- Flexible with the ability to roll their sleeves up and help out with other areas within the Ecommerce team if/when necessary.
- Highly organised with the capability to multi-task and prioritise to meet tight deadlines
Where to from here?
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all identities, backgrounds and experiences to apply to life at Belstaff. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates so if you would like us to make any adjustments to the application or interview process, please let us know and we will be happy to support you.