For nearly a century, Belstaff has been the chosen brand for men and women with curious, pioneering, and adventurous spirits. With these strong foundations beneath us, we now have an extraordinary opportunity ahead of us, and we need the right team to help move us in new, unchartered ways. Our goal is to re-curate our rich, colourful history into new chapters of innovation, independence, and storytelling.
We are currently searching for a Transport and Logistics Coordinator to join the team, in a new role for our London office.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for;
- Overseeing all aspects of daily inbound and outbound transport of the business
- Negotiating transport rates (Air, Sea, Truck) for UK and Global shipment
- Scheduling transportation services for Retail, Ecommerce and Wholesale
- Organising finished goods outbound transport across all channels
- Organising inbound finished goods and raw material transport from the EU and Internationally to the Italian DC
- Optimising load
- Assisting with delivery queries and complaints
- Creating instructions for inbound and outbound customs clearance
- Managing courier’s invoices
- Supporting warehouses for load organisation, Inbound and outbound forecasting
- Discussing with couriers and insurance practices for any theft or damage suffered on transports paid by Belstaff
- Keeping transportation operations within budget without compromising efficiency
- Analysing risks and opportunities during peak seasons and liaising with all stakeholders for smooth inbound and outbound efficiency
- Supporting with month-end reporting ensuring KPI targets, budgets and operational objectives are met
We are looking for someone who has;
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Worked well both independently and in a team
- Worked in high pressure environments and understands how to prioritise their workload
- An interest in working for Belstaff
We are looking for someone who is:
- A critical thinker who is able to demonstrate a problem solving attitude and ambition
- Personable, self-motivated, calm under pressure
- Flexible and enjoys working in a fast moving and changing environment
- Incredibly detail-oriented and organised with a solutions-oriented mentality
- Able to contribute fresh and innovative ideas
- Great written English skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Where to from here?
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all identities, backgrounds and experiences to apply to life at Belstaff. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates so if you would like us to make any adjustments to the application or interview process, please let us know and we will be happy to support you.