For nearly a century, Belstaff has been the chosen brand for men and women with curious, pioneering, and adventurous spirits. With these strong foundations beneath us, we now have an extraordinary opportunity ahead of us, and we need the right team to help move us in new, unchartered ways. Our goal is to re-curate our rich, colourful history into new chapters of innovation, independence, and storytelling.
We are currently searching for an Implementation Specialist to join the team.
Our Implementation Specialist will provide essential support to the ongoing maintenance and optimisation of Belstaff.com’s data architecture, ensuring peak performance for the Ecommerce and Digital Marketing functions. We are looking for a technically astute data enthusiast; a self-starter who thrives off investigating and solving problems and self-educates to keep up to date with implications of industry changes to privacy, data tracking and performance.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for;
- Setup, configuration and ongoing maintenance of analytics tracking using Tag Management Systems (TMS) and server-side tracking, ensuring integrity of eCommerce data within the business is maintained to expected levels
- Being the go-to problem solver for data related issues where the team are unable to identify causes or bug fixes themselves and where a higher level of technical expertise is required
- Partnering with the development agency, managing the data layer and implementing requests to integrate new performance marketing tags and scripts to improve web functionality and data tracking via Google Tag Manager
- Owning our Cookie Management Platform (OneTrust), ensuring cookie tracking is compliant according to privacy local laws and requirements and reporting any updates back to the business to ensure all legal policies are updated
- Providing support to the ecommerce trading and development teams through creation of an automated suite of actionable reports and dashboards using tools such as, Google Data Studio, to benchmark website/product performance against key KPIs on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. Support in data-led decision making
- Using understanding of tracking and analytics set up to support the team in their analysis of online customer behaviour via Google Analytics, Content Square, Hotjar etc. to identify customer behaviour patterns giving recommendations for enhancements to our customer journey
- Assisting in the delivery of on-site personalisation tools, offering support and guidance with regard to best practice implementation of interactive, customer-facing tools such as push notifications, email sign up and data capture best practice
- Continually evaluating and benchmarking the ecommerce data landscape, offering suggestions to improve the management, structure and flow of data into Belstaff analytics platforms and educating the business on ‘blue-sky’ industry standards
We are looking for someone who has;
- Experience working within a commercial e-Commerce trading team
- Proven stakeholder management abilities, i.e. delivery of a programme of optimisation and change
- An intuitive personality with an analytical mindset, an eagerness to learn, and the ability to manipulate large sets of data that can be communicated simply
- A "can-do" attitude, willing to roll up their sleeves and make a vital contribution to a busy and fast paced team/working environment
- An ongoing curiosity and passion for their area and best practice in the industry, keeping up to date on related trends in order to maintain brand relevance and adhere to legal requirements of data tracking and usage.
- An expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager and other Google products
- Great written English skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to manage and prioritise a broad and diverse workload to deadlines
- Google Analytics (GAIQ) and Google Tag Manager qualification desirable
We are looking for someone who is:
- Highly numerate with strong IT and analytical software skills with expert level Excel
- Inspired by working for Belstaff
- Capable of working well both independently and as a part of a team
- A critical thinker who is able to demonstrate a problem solving attitude and ambition
- Personable, self-motivated, calm under pressure
- Flexible and enjoys working in fast moving and changing environment
- Incredibly detail-oriented and organised with a solutions-oriented mentality
- Able to contribute fresh and innovative ideas
Where to from here?
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all identities, backgrounds and experiences to apply to life at Belstaff. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates so if you would like us to make any adjustments to the application or interview process, please let us know and we will be happy to support you.