For nearly a century, Belstaff has been the chosen brand for men and women with curious, pioneering, and adventurous spirits. With these strong foundations beneath us, we now have an extraordinary opportunity ahead of us, and we need the right team to help move us in new, unchartered ways. Our goal is to re-curate our rich, colourful history into new chapters of innovation, independence, and storytelling.
We are currently searching for an Ecommerce Trading Coordinator to join the team
Our Ecommerce Trading Coordinator is responsible for maximising sales and driving trade across all websites. They will manage reporting on KPIs and suggest opportunities to improve performance for each region. The role will report directly into the Senior Trading Manager.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for;
- Reporting and tracking KPIs including orders, conversion, AOV, UPT daily, weekly and monthly; sharing performance with the business, identifying actions to improve performance
- Running the ecommerce trade pack and presenting in weekly trade meetings including topline, category and style performance for each territory recommending profit opportunities to maximize sales based on learnings
- Understanding store performance and stock holding and comparing against ecommerce trade highlighting opportunities
- Analysing each territory separately providing the team with insights meaning content and communication are actioned separately
- Owning promotion launches on site including activating price books, product price checks, updating sale assets and testing
- Reviewing styles and categories where we are suffering high returns suggesting actions to improve sales
- Supporting the Trading Manager to plan buys with the Merchandising team sharing analysis from previous seasons including missed opportunities
- Supporting the Trading Manager with sales forecasts for each territory across all KPIs
- Monitoring stock availability weekly and working with the Merchandising team to ensure bestselling stock is being replenished and CFW styles remain fully stocked across all sites
- Working with the Operations Manager to inform WH teams of stock and allocations taking capacity into account, uplifts and packaging forecasts
- Understanding from the Customer Care Coordinator if there are trends highlighted within customer feedback and if we can improve the site to increase sales
- Working with Merchandising and Content teams to plan seasonal site updates giving a trade perspective
- Being observant of competitors and industry leaders on site development suggesting improvements for Belstaff
- Supporting with ongoing development on Shopify suggesting and supporting with implementing conversion drivers
- Carrying out a daily quality control check with support from the team
- Complete ad/hoc full site testing alongside the team
We are looking for someone who has;
- Experience within an ecommerce trade role, preferably in a fashion environment
- Strong excel skills.
- Shopify/Net Suite experience desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, fluent written and spoken English
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- A keen eye for detail in order to spot trends
We are looking for someone who is:
- Inspired by working for Belstaff
- Enthusiastic and keen to develop within Ecommerce
- Flexible with the ability to roll their sleeves up and help out with other areas within the ecom team if/when necessary
- Highly organised with the capability to multi-task and prioritise to meet tight deadlines.
Where to from here?
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all identities, backgrounds and experiences to apply to life at Belstaff. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates so if you would like us to make any adjustments to the application or interview process, please let us know and we will be happy to support you.