For nearly a century, Belstaff has been the chosen brand for men and women with curious, pioneering, and adventurous spirits. With these strong foundations beneath us, we now have an extraordinary opportunity ahead of us, and we need the right team to help move us in new, unchartered ways. Our goal is to re-curate our rich, colourful history into new chapters of innovation, independence, and storytelling.
We are currently searching for a Performance Marketing Executive to join the team in a new role as we bring some activities in-house.
As our Performance Marketing Executive you will ideally join us with some experience of managing end to end affiliate and paid social marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for bringing the digital marketing strategy to life and ensuring we are optimising our investment across all channels.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for;
- Working closely with the Growth and Acquisitions Manager to deliver the customer acquisition strategy across Paid Search, Paid Social, Affiliates, Display and SEO channels, helping to maximise campaign ROI
- Playing an integral role in the ownership, development and execution of the Paid Social and Affiliate channel strategies to support in the delivery of the overall gross sales contribution
- Establishing and maintaining a clear Test & Learn plan to increase reach, optimise click through rate, optimise conversion rate and maximise customer lifetime value
- Regularly testing and optimising of all paid channels to ensure KPI’s and targets are achieved
- Delivering weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reports as required
- Keeping informed on platform and industry trends and sharing any new developments or opportunities with the wider team
We are looking for someone who has;
- Demonstrable Digital Marketing experience, ideally from within a premium retail/ecommerce brand
- Experience of running and managing paid social campaigns across multiple channels (Facebook, Instragram, Pintrest etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of affiliate marketing, with hands on experience of the Rakuten Linkshare platform
- Strong Microsoft Office experience, particularly Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, fluent written and spoken English
We are looking for someone who is:
- Inspired by working for Belstaff
- Driven and results oriented; planning and executing to drive immediate results
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Highly organised with the capability to multi-task and prioritise
- Flexible, hands on and happy to support across all performance marketing activities
- Confident to share ideas with the team
Where to from here?
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all identities, backgrounds and experiences to apply to life at Belstaff. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates so if you would like us to make any adjustments to the application or interview process, please let us know and we will be happy to support you.