Belstaff was created by and for independent spirits. We know that what we do, and who we do it with matters. Join the team and make an impact as we build a legacy that surpasses our incredible past.
Love The Challenge. Find A Way. Go All In. Stand Together. Be The Difference.
A bit about Belstaff
Belstaff is a functional clothing brand founded to move people forward. Throughout our history we have championed material innovation, collaborating with those who challenge the ordinary and celebrate the joy of the journey. Belstaff has designed protective suits for race-car drivers, windproof smocks for Marines and insulating clothing for mountaineers. One thing is at the heart of all these endeavours: An Independent Spirit. Today, this energy prevails and unites the people who bring the Belstaff brand to life, providing the best products to our customers – both old and new. We are committed to building a team of curious, conscious individuals dedicated to showing up, standing together, and being the difference between a good day and a great day.
We are currently searching for a Product Development Assistant to join the team.
As one of our Product Development Assistants, you will be working within the team responsible for the development process of the collection from first concept through to the point of product sign off.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for:
- Supporting the work of the Product Manager and Product Developers across a range of activities related to raw materials or finished products
- Owning the PLM aspect of the development of each season, under the supervision of the Product Developers, from inception to completion of the production BOM, making sure that all the information required at each step is accurate and uploaded
- Managing new vendors due diligence in terms of system set up, confidentiality agreement etc
- Supporting the Product Developers in various tasks during the development period of the collection
- Receiving Showroom samples and checking packing lists including preparing packing lists for handover to the commercial teams
- Tracking and chasing protos and Showroom samples deliveries
- Maintaining production standards archives and raw materials libraries
- Managing courier shipments
- Booking meeting rooms for fittings
- Supporting with complex travel arrangements (long haul flight bookings, hotels etc) and preparing itineraries for the team when necessary
We are looking for someone who has:
- Ideally some relevant experience in a product and data focussed role
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with an emphasis on Excel
- The ability work independently and to deadlines
We are looking for someone who is:
- Personable, self-motivated, calm under pressure
- A great team player
- Flexible and enjoys working in fast moving and changing environment
- Incredibly detail-oriented with a solutions-oriented mentality
- Able to contribute fresh ideas
- Keen and inspired to work for Belstaff
Where to from here?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation or religion. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates so if you would like us to make any adjustments to the application or interview process, please let us know and we will be happy to support you.