Belstaff was created by and for independent spirits. We know that what we do, and who we do it with matters. Join the team and make an impact as we build a legacy that surpasses our incredible past.
Love The Challenge. Find A Way. Go All In. Stand Together. Be The Difference.
A bit about Belstaff
Belstaff is a functional clothing brand founded to move people forward. Throughout our history we have championed material innovation, collaborating with those who challenge the ordinary and celebrate the joy of the journey. Belstaff has designed protective suits for race-car drivers, windproof smocks for Marines and insulating clothing for mountaineers. One thing is at the heart of all these endeavours: An Independent Spirit. Today, this energy prevails and unites the people who bring the Belstaff brand to life, providing the best products to our customers – both old and new. We are committed to building a team of curious, conscious individuals dedicated to showing up, standing together, and being the difference between a good day and a great day.
We are currently searching for a Logistics Assistant to join the team.
Supporting our Logistics Coordinator and Head of Logistics, this is a new role for the business.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for:
- Reconciling supplier deliveries with packing lists
- Preparing shipping documentation
- Ensuring that all shipments are sent on time and correctly
- Booking in production deliveries in a timely manner
- Monitoring Production's critical path for deliveries alongside DTC/Wholesale/Ecommerce departments
- Coordinating inbound/outbound operations including import/export documentation and order/ invoice confirmation
- Coordinating exports with our transport partners for customs clearance
- Liaising with 3PL warehouses daily and responding to any queries regarding inbound, outbound and returns
- Organising inbound finished goods and raw material transport from the EU and Internationally to the Italian DC
- Assisting with delivery queries and complaints
- Creating instructions for inbound and outbound customs clearance
- Analysing risks and opportunities during peak seasons and liaising with all stakeholders for smooth inbound and outbound efficiency
- Supporting with month-end reporting ensuring KPI targets, budgets and operational objectives are met
We are looking for someone who has:
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Worked well both independently and in a team
- Worked in high pressure environments and understands how to prioritise their workload
- An interest in working for Belstaff
We are looking for someone who is:
- A critical thinker who is able to demonstrate excellent problem solving skills
- Personable, self-motivated and calm under pressure
- Flexible and enjoys working in a fast moving and changing environment
- Incredibly detail-oriented and organised with a solutions-oriented mentality
- Able to contribute fresh and innovative ideas
- Great written English skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Where to from here?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation or religion. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates so if you would like us to make any adjustments to the application or interview process, please let us know and we will be happy to support you.