Belstaff was created by and for independent spirits. We know that what we do, and who we do it with matters. Join the team and make an impact as we build a legacy that surpasses our incredible past.
Love The Challenge. Find A Way. Go All In. Stand Together. Be The Difference.
A bit about Belstaff
Belstaff is a functional clothing brand founded to move people forward. Throughout our history we have championed material innovation, collaborating with those who challenge the ordinary and celebrate the joy of the journey. Belstaff has designed protective suits for race-car drivers, windproof smocks for Marines and insulating clothing for mountaineers. One thing is at the heart of all these endeavours: An Independent Spirit. Today, this energy prevails and unites the people who bring the Belstaff brand to life, providing the best products to our customers – both old and new. We are committed to building a team of curious, conscious individuals dedicated to showing up, standing together, and being the difference between a good day and a great day.
We are currently searching for a Wholesale Admin and Logistics Executive to join the team.
As our Wholesale Admin and Logistics Executive you will support the Wholesale Sales and Operations Team in creating a memorable brand experience by overseeing the cycle of order fulfilment; managing wholesale orders and oversee the organisation of stock movements and inventory, across Germany, Austria, Switzerland (Dach), Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg (Benelux), Eastern Europe and Turkey.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for:
- Checking and raising orders
- Sending out order confirmations to accounts
- Reviewing, preparing, and routing purchase orders
- Shipping and delivery control during the Season including preparing and sharing weekly Inbound/Outbound reports
- Organising and managing inventory, storage, and transportation
- Ensuring the safe and timely pick-up and delivery of shipments and updating relevant clients
- Monitoring shipments, costs, timelines, and productivity
- Addressing and resolving shipment and inventory issues
- Organising and managing commercial returns
- Monitoring the accounting status, liaising with Finance dept
- Responding to clients' delivery and Aftersales queries
- Product Information Management including uploading and maintaining accuracy of all SKU and pricing data on NetSuite throughout the season
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience in a relevant fashion Wholesale role
- Demonstrable knowledge of the intricacies of the Wholesale function
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to manage workload effectively as well as working to an agreed process
- Experience of investigating discrepancies and providing resolutions
- Experience in using inventory control software
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
We are looking for someone who is:
- Inspired by working for Belstaff
- Detail orientated, able to prioritise tasks and able to work under pressure with multiple deadlines
- Adept at prioritising and keeping track of numerous projects simultaneously
- Comfortable working independently as part of an overall team environment
- Highly communicative with experience of delivering an exceptional customer journey
- Ideally proficient in spoken and written German
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Powerpoint & Outlook
- Basic editing through Adobe Suite
- Netsuite knowledge preferable but not essential
Where to from here?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation or religion. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates so if you would like us to make any adjustments to the application or interview process, please let us know and we will be happy to support you.