Belstaff was created by and for independent spirits. We know that what we do, and who we do it with matters. Join the team and make an impact as we build a legacy that surpasses our incredible past.
Love The Challenge. Find A Way. Go All In. Stand Together. Be The Difference.
A bit about Belstaff
Belstaff is a functional clothing brand founded to move people forward. Throughout our history we have championed material innovation, collaborating with those who challenge the ordinary and celebrate the joy of the journey. Belstaff has designed protective suits for race-car drivers, windproof smocks for Marines and insulating clothing for mountaineers. One thing is at the heart of all these endeavours: An Independent Spirit. Today, this energy prevails and unites the people who bring the Belstaff brand to life, providing the best products to our customers – both old and new. We are committed to building a team of curious, conscious individuals dedicated to showing up, standing together, and being the difference between a good day and a great day.
We are currently searching for a Brand Editor (Copywriter) to join the team.
We are looking for a highly creative copywriter and editor to create compelling content for our marketing channels and act as the brand custodian for our TOV.
As a key part of the Brand & Marketing Team, our Brand Editor will play an integral role in shaping and executing the new brand vision, and will work closely with key functions within the business to deliver 360 brand campaigns that drive engagement, traffic and conversion for our channels.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for:
- Writing content for ecommerce, social, email, advertising, product and PR, ensuring our TOV remains consistent and authentic at all times
- Producing, commissioning and editing seasonal product descriptions, size and fit information and any other copy requirements for the website
- Optimising ecommerce search copy to improve traffic and conversion in line with category trends
- Owning and championing the global cultural calendar, making recommendations on key events/moments we should be aligning with
- Creating and implementing the brand editorial strategy, ensuring we deliver compelling stories and brand initiatives throughout the year to drive engagement across our marketing platforms
- Supporting the Brand Director/Senior Art Director with crafting creative concepts for look books, brand content and seasonal campaigns
- Working closely with the brand, ecommerce and cross functional teams on conceptualising and executing 360 marketing campaigns
- Acting as our TOV guardian, ensuring all brand copy (internal and external facing) adheres to the TOV guidelines and seasonal direction
- Keeping abreast of fashion and cultural trends, ensuring all Belstaff content is relevant and forward-thinking
- Ad-hoc copywriting tasks for the CEO, People Team and wider business as and when required
We are looking for someone who has:
- Demonstrable experience as an established content writer in fashion, lifestyle or sports
- Competence in writing creative copy for a range of marketing platforms including e-commerce, email, social, POS, advertising and editorial
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- The ability to drive audience engagement across multiple consumer mindsets
- Experience in creating and managing TOV documents
- The ability to interpret briefs and deliver simultaneous projects on time and to a high standard
- A curious mindset with a natural interest in culture and trends
We are looking for someone who is:
Inspired by working for Belstaff
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels in a professional and personable manner
- Comfortable managing multiple projects at once
- Highly organised and solutions focused
- Comfortable working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Capable of presenting information clearly and concisely, both written and verbally
- A collaborative team player
Where to from here?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation or religion. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates so if you would like us to make any adjustments to the application or interview process, please let us know and we will be happy to support you.