Key holder - Munich Store (6mth-FTC)
Belstaff was created by and for independent spirits. We know that what we do, and who we do it with matters. Join the team and make an impact as we build a legacy that surpasses our incredible past.
Love The Challenge. Find A Way. Go All In. Stand Together. Be The Difference.
A bit about Belstaff
Belstaff is a functional clothing brand founded to move people forward. Throughout our history we have championed material innovation, collaborating with those who challenge the ordinary and celebrate the joy of the journey. Belstaff has designed protective suits for race-car drivers, windproof smocks for Marines and insulating clothing for mountaineers. One thing is at the heart of all these endeavours: An Independent Spirit. Today, this energy prevails and unites the people who bring the Belstaff brand to life, providing the best products to our customers – both old and new. We are committed to building a team of curious, conscious individuals dedicated to showing up, standing together, and being the difference between a good day and a great day.
We are currently searching for a Key holder to join our Munich store team.
The purpose of this role is to work closely with and supervise the team on the shop floor on a daily basis, driving sales, coaching and mentoring in order to ensure the achievement of set sales and profit targets for the store.
As well as acting as the role model on the shop floor in terms of sales and customer service, this role includes training and developing the team in order to deliver budget goals and customer service excellence, as well as ensuring the visual merchandise presentation reflects the brand vision and meets the highest standards possible.
Strong relationships with clients, the sales team and the local business community must be built and maintained.
On occasion the role will be required to assume some duties of Store Management when they are out of the business, ensuring the store is run to the highest standards and operational efficiency.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for:
- Setting the sales benchmark in store consistently driving sales, achieving personal sales targets and enabling and encouraging other sales colleagues to achieve theirs.
- Helping to create and be part of a dynamic and positive team in order to maintain an environment in the store conducive to generating sales.
- Greeting, advising and helping clients.
- Assisting clients on the best products to suit their needs.
- Confidently and professionally answer questions and queries from clients.
- Confidently cross selling and upselling across all product offers in store, ensuring the client is walked through the in store collection.
- Ensuring that the client is the main focus at all times.
- Setting a standard that exceeds the benchmark for customer service within the luxury retail industry. This includes being fully conversant with all products and services available including product care, waxing, customisation, after sales and stock availability.
- Ensuring customer service levels consistently meet and exceed company expectations.
- Being the role model regarding customer service and sales standards at all times.
- Being up to date on local events and current affairs in order to promote conversation with clients.
- Developing and ensuring good internal customer service with all other Belstaff Stores and with Head Office.
- Professionally handling customer complaints and issues.
- Understanding Belstaff’ s Global and International positioning.
- Being aware of Company and Store Security procedures and ensure they are adhered to at all times.
- Ensuring tagging & other security systems are adhered to in store.
- Ensuring that all stock is protected at all times.
- Being alert to the possibility of theft and follow Company procedures to minimise the opportunity for theft.
- Ensuring the standards of storing stock on the shop-floor and back of house are maintained.
- Participating in all audits and counts.
- Ensuring that the merchandising is in line with the Belstaff image and commercial objectives of the store.
- Ensuring that stock is correctly labelled, tagged and available on the shop floor at all appropriate times.
- Ensuring that the stock is in the best possible condition for sale at all times. If any product is not on the shop floor, it should be stored, so as to avoid damage.
- When allocated key holding duties, ensuring that these are conducted in accordance with Company procedures.
- Liaise with Store Manager and other Managers/Supervisor on day to day decisions.
- To be aware of and follow all company rules and HSE legislation.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Demonstrable relevant experience ideally within luxury/ premium apparel.
- Confidence delivering exceptional customer service.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Actively interested in premium/luxury lifestyle and staying abreast of where Belstaff sits in the market.
- Entrepreneurial with a love of the Belstaff Brand.
Where to from here?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation or religion. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates so if you would like us to make any adjustments to the application or interview process, please let us know and we will be happy to support you.
- Retail Operations
- Munich Store
Key holder - Munich Store (6mth-FTC)
Loading application form
Already working at Belstaff?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.