Belstaff was created by and for independent spirits. We know that what we do, and who we do it with matters. Join the team and make an impact as we build a legacy that surpasses our incredible past.
Love The Challenge. Find A Way. Go All In. Stand Together. Be The Difference.
A bit about Belstaff
Belstaff is a functional clothing brand founded to move people forward. Throughout our history we have championed material innovation, collaborating with those who challenge the ordinary and celebrate the joy of the journey. Belstaff has designed protective suits for race-car drivers, windproof smocks for Marines and insulating clothing for mountaineers. One thing is at the heart of all these endeavours: An Independent Spirit. Today, this energy prevails and unites the people who bring the Belstaff brand to life, providing the best products to our customers – both old and new. We are committed to building a team of curious, conscious individuals dedicated to showing up, standing together, and being the difference between a good day and a great day.
We are currently searching for a Customer Service Temp to join our team for a 6 month Fixed Term Contract to support the business as we go into our peak trading period. Our successful candidate will have experience of looking after customers in a contact centre environment, with a high level of enthusiasm, communication and attention to detail, and puts our customers' needs at the heart of every decision. You must be fluent in both English and German, in order to support these key markets.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for:
- Delivering a best in class service that will drive an Excellent Customer Satisfaction rating by being a brand ambassador and demonstrating the Belstaff values throughout all customer interactions
- Supporting with customer contacts and responding to customer enquiries across multiple platforms at the same time within SLAs
- Handling a high volume of incoming calls, live chat, social and email tickets
- Placing customer orders and advising on products
- Responding to customer order queries and providing accurate, live and complete information, always keeping delivering an omnichannel experience across online and in store in mind
- Supporting stores and resolving issues
- Dealing with customer returns and making decisions with the best outcomes for both the customer and the business
- Working cross functionally with Head Office teams to obtain necessary information and resolve any customer issues
- Providing feedback and supporting across the Ecommerce function
- Developing a trusting relationship with our delivery service providers to resolve any issues as quickly as possible
- Keeping up to date records of customer interactions using the relevant tools
We are looking for someone who has:
- Fluency in English and German in order to respond to customers both orally and in writing
- Experience working in a customer service contact centre environment
- Passion to deliver a consistently high level of customer experience that exceeds expectations
- A strong ability to retain and share information about the Belstaff legacy, product and current campaigns to engage and excite customers
- Patience and sympathy to actively listen to customers, build rapport and probe further as required
- Experience on Zendesk is desirable
- Confidence using the Microsoft Office Suite
We are looking for someone who is:
- Inspired by working for Belstaff
- Exceptionally detail oriented and outstandingly organised
- A strong problem solver with a solutions oriented approach
- Confident to make decisions within the agreed ways of working framework
- Keen to share ideas and outcomes with the team
- Self motivated and able to multitask and prioritise
- Engaged by working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
Where to from here?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation or religion. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates so if you would like us to make any adjustments to the application or interview process, please let us know and we will be happy to support you.