Belstaff was created by and for independent spirits. We know that what we do, and who we do it with matters. Join the team and make an impact as we build a legacy that surpasses our incredible past.
Love The Challenge. Find A Way. Go All In. Stand Together. Be The Difference.
A bit about Belstaff
Belstaff is a functional clothing brand founded to move people forward. Throughout our history we have championed material innovation, collaborating with those who challenge the ordinary and celebrate the joy of the journey. Belstaff has designed protective suits for race-car drivers, windproof smocks for Marines and insulating clothing for mountaineers. One thing is at the heart of all these endeavours: An Independent Spirit. Today, this energy prevails and unites the people who bring the Belstaff brand to life, providing the best products to our customers – both old and new. We are committed to building a team of curious, conscious individuals dedicated to showing up, standing together, and being the difference between a good day and a great day.
We are currently searching for an Outlet Merchandising Admin Assistant (MAA) to join the team.
As our Outlet MAA, your role will be to assist the Junior Branch Merchandiser with inventory movements across the Outlet channel as well as providing reporting and analysis on key KPIs to support trading decisions and optimising sales and stock. This is an administrative, entry level role which is a great opportunity to take your first step in to your retail Merchandising career.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for:
Inventory Management and Allocations
- Managing inventory allocations to Outlets, owning the end to end process of moving stock from our central warehouse, as well as uplifts from Full Price stores
- Managing inventory transfers between stores as well as store/customer requests
- Proposing inventory movements to optimise inventory productivity
- Managing stock adjustments in NetSuite, working with stores and warehouses to continually improve processes and ultimately stock accuracy
Trading and Reporting
- Updating and communicating weekly reports of key KPI’s (sales, stock, ST% etc) to the wider team including presenting key findings, opportunities and risks within the Outlets
- Working with the wider team to plan and execute new Outlet product drops, EOS Markdown/Promotion stock builds and terminal stock uplifts
- Assisting with maintaining correct RRP’s and EOS prices in the system
- Assisting the Assistant Planner with regular reviews of Outlet stock packages, identifying areas of opportunity and working with the wider team to achieve store budgets and other key KPI’s
Communication and People
- Carrying out regular store visits, building excellent working relationships with store managers and retail teams
- Attending weekly meeting with Outlet stores, discussing sales, inventory, risks and opportunities
- Assisting the wider team with ad-hoc admin tasks
We are looking for someone who has:
- Knowledge/understanding of the Retail Merchandising function
- Confidence using Microsoft Excel including knowledge and use of formulas
- The ability to work well with multiple stakeholders and departments
- A "can-do" attitude, willing to roll up your sleeves and make a vital contribution to a busy, dynamic and fast paced team/working environment
- The ability work independently, multitask and achieve deadlines
- Experience in a similar role is preferable
We are looking for someone who is:
- Inspired by working for Belstaff
- Personable, self-motivated and calm under pressure
- Flexible and enjoys working in a fast moving and changing environment
- Incredibly detail-oriented and organised
- A strong communicator, written and spoken
Where to from here?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation or religion. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates so if you would like us to make any adjustments to the application or interview process, please let us know and we will be happy to support you.